Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome to my world!

Hello World,

My name is Clarissa Cristofori for those of you who do not know me and for those who do, thank you for checking out my blog. This is my first attempt at blogging and hope I can become someone who is proficient at this skill. The main reason why I want to have a blog page is because there is so much that goes on in my life and I want to share the ideas, events, and anything else sort of things I feel that I need to share. LOL! I am currently going to Graduate school to earn my Educational Leadership degree. Right now I am a Kindergarten teacher and I LOVE IT!!! I love it so much, I hope to add blogs onto this page of what I do in my classroom. :) Cheers to a wonderful blog beginning! Happy reading!

Clarissa 

P.S.- This is my wonderful high school sweetheart/husband of 2 1/2 years! His name is Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment