Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly sales....and gratitude!

Aaahhhh!!! Summer is officially over....I am a little sad because I did not get to finish all of my goals I had set for myself this summer but I am coming to terms with it. I have been a busy bee this past week getting my classroom ready and meeting my potential students since we are in limbo over class lists. Anyways, here are the deals for this week......

Target
$1 each for the following items...
             -90 count 3x3 post its
             -1 5-star subject notebook
             -2 pack black sharpie 
            -3 count Sharpie highlighter
49 cents each for the following items...
            -100 pk index cards
            -10 pk Roseart markers
            -12 ct Roseart colored pencils
            -24 pk Roseart crayons
            -70 sheet one subject notebook
            -pencil box cases
            -Scotch magic tape

Office Max
Deal of the Week: 5 FREE Composition notebooks with a $5 minimum purchase. If you are a teacher you can get 10 FREE notebooks.
25 cents for #2 pencils 12 pk (Limit 3)
25 cents for Filler paper (Limit 3)
$4.99 for 8GB jump drive
If you go online and look at there ad, there are some printable coupons you can use that are good deals as well. For example: $2 for a 72 pk of #2 pencils!

Office Depot
1 cent for white glue (Limit 3)
25 cents for filler paper (Limit 3)
25 cents for 3 pk pink erasers (Limit 3)
Sharpie packs are buy 1 get 1 free!
50% off all Crayola Dry Erase Products!

Staples
With a $5 minimum purchase you can get 1 cent filler paper (limit 5)
Also with the minimum purchase you can get 50 cents for a 5 pk of mechanical pencils (limit 2)

This weeks deals were pretty blah. Although there are some great deals! I hope you are almost set to start the school year off right. I woke up this morning at 7 after trying to train my body to get up at 5:30. It is going to be a tough week but I am looking forward to meeting my Kindergartners! My room is very cute and I am currently working on making chair pockets for each of my students chairs. I can't wait til they are done! To all of my readers who have started school, I hope your school year has gotten off to a wonderful start. To all of my readers who are getting ready for the first day, I hope your school year is a wonderful one. To the parents who read this, I hope your child has a wonderful connection with their teacher and you are involved in the classroom as much as possible (I know we appreciate it!). And finally to everyone else, thank you for investing your time to reading this blog. I can only express how appreciative I am of your support. I hope to keep up this blog throughout the school year. There is never a dull day in my life so I am sure I will be sharing many great memories with you. Have a wonderful Sunday and happy shopping!

Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment