Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sales, sales, sales!!!

Did your ears perk up this morning when you saw my post that said "SALES?!" Well do not get too excited because there are not a whole lot this week but I did manage to find some deals. This weekend was meant for recuperating after the first two days of school. So far, my class is great! I am super excited to see how much they will grow and learn this school year. Not a lot of criers but I have two that rely on a stuffed animal to get them through the day. I already have notified parents that I am going to start "weening" them off the stuffed animal this week. It shouldn't be that bad. I have more to post about my week last week but I will do that this evening, now onto the sales!

Office Max
Deal of the Week: 5 FREE spiral notebooks (10 if you are a teacher) with a $5 minimum purchase!
Buy 1, Get 1 50% off of Crayola products, Sharpie products, Expo Products, BIC, Elmer, Post It. Make sure they are regular price to get the deal.
There are also a bunch of deals where you pay full price for the product and they give you "rewards points" later. They also claim it's like paying 1 cent for your purchase. 
Some deals that fall under this are binders, batteries, and labels. Check out the website ad for more details.

Office Depot
1 cent (limit 3) spiral notebooks
50 cents (limit 3) Office Depot brand 2 pk black dry erase markers
$1 for 12 pk mechanical pencils (limit 3)
$5 Mr Sketch 12 pk smelly markers (these are great for grading!!)
25% off teaching supplies and Carson Dellosa stuff!

Staples
Pay $6 and get and Easy Rebate for $5 (so you only pay $1) for Copy Paper
R-Zebra Z Grip Black pens: pay $4 get $4 back in easy rebate
With a $5 minimum purchase 10 cents for composition notebooks (limit 3)

Michaels
25% off purchase PLUS an extra 10% off with coupons (go to website) from 4-8 PM TODAY!!!

Target
This store did not have outstanding deals but they had a lot of college stuff and organization stuff on sale. If you are still looking for organization for your classroom or home, now is the time to buy! 

Well I guess that is all for this week about sales. I do love this time of year! I have bought everything for my classroom as well as everything I will need for grad school classes. Happy Shopping and I will post my adventures of last week this evening. Have a good day!

Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment